The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Which iconic singer’s dilapidated private jet just sold for $260,000?
A: Frank Sinatra
B: James Brown
See The Reason for That answer below:
A 1962 Lockheed 1329 Jetstar private jet, previously owned by Elvis Presley, was sold at auction in Florida. The red and silver jet was auctioned by Mecum Auctions, a Wisconsin-based collector vehicle auction company, on January 8th, which is also the anniversary of Presley’s birth. The jet reportedly sold for $286,000.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Rapper Cardi B turned to social media to express frustration about what?
- Answered: Actor Adam Rich died at 54. What TV show made him a famous child star?
- Answered: Actor Dave Bautista has said he’s relieved to end his role in which Marvel franchise?
- Answered: Jennifer Lawrence said she’d be starstruck if she ever met this celeb…
- Answered: Which iconic singer’s dilapidated private jet just sold for $260,000?
- Answered: Rapper Young Thug is facing federal charges in the US for…
- Answered: Which Oscar winner was spotted working the drive-thru at a Dunkin’ Donuts?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.