The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Speaking of stage returns, which actor face-planted on the way to the podium at a charity event?
A: Ryan Reynolds
B: Jennifer Lawrence
C: Halle Berry
The correct answer is Halle Berry.
See The Reason for That answer below:
During the Looking Beyond LA charity luncheon on February 10, Halle Berry stumbled while presenting an award in her Stuart Weitzman booties. Despite the mishap, the Academy Award-winning actor recovered gracefully and proceeded to deliver her speech like a pro. Berry humorously warned the audience that she would share the incident on the internet and posted an Instagram Reel showcasing the fall from two different angles. The video also encouraged viewers to donate to the charity that the event supported. Fans praised Berry for being able to laugh at herself and shared compliments on her outfit, which consisted of a studded Zuhair Murad skirt and blazer worn over a sheer lace bustier and trousers.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Forget that other big game that dominated the news—which team won Puppy Bowl XIX? – Answered
- Which costume item from the TV show ‘Breaking Bad’ will be auctioned off to one lucky bidder? – Answered
- U2 announced they’ll be returning to the stage in 2023 with performances in… – Answered
- Speaking of stage returns, which actor face-planted on the way to the podium at a charity event? – Answered
- Soon you’ll be able to order the ‘Cardi B and Offset Meal’ at which fast-food chain? – Answered
- Which movie was the top box-office earner this past weekend? – Answered
- Jamie Lee Curtis admitted that in order to get more screen time in movies she… – Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.