The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz is: Which Midwest city was deluged with floods amid record rainfall?
The options given for this Bing home page quiz are listed below:
- A: Sioux Falls
- B: South Bend
- C: St. Louis
Below is a list of Bing Home Page quizzes for Today 29/07/2022
- Answered: Which Midwest city was deluged with floods amid record rainfall?
- Answered: 3M is forming a new public company for its healthcare operations. What’s the name 3M stand for?
- Answered: A fossilized species newly named for Sir David Attenborough is the earliest known what?
- Answered: What UK island (and US state namesake) proposed a predator-proofing plan to protect puffins?
- Answered: What’s the name of a new federal bill that aims to ban the use of song lyrics as trial evidence?
- Answered: A researcher says he’s identified the dead man carrying a mysterious note who was found in 1948 on a beach in…
- Answered: What summer sweet treat was discontinued and is now fetching hundreds of dollars a box on eBay?
- Answered: A four-woman team made world-record time rowing from San Francisco to…
- Answered: Pope Francis made his furthest-north stop ever as pontiff, visiting the remote city of Iqaluit in which country?
- Answered: In big news for biology, an artificial intelligence mapped the structures of nearly all known proteins. What’s the AI’s name?
1 The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz is: Which Midwest city was deluged with floods amid record rainfall?