The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: The hotel that inspired which beloved ’80s movie has burned down?
A: Dirty Dancing
B: The Shining
C: Crocodile Dundee
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: A: Dirty Dancing
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven(7) questions if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Britney Spears is collaborating with which ’70s rock icon on a new song?
- Answered: Which show’s premiere caused the HBO Max app to crash for some viewers last weekend?
- Answered: Speaking of apps, the music search app Shazam named which artist as the ‘most Shazamed’ ever?
- Answered: A bullied Australian boy with dwarfism just landed a role in which action movie franchise?
- Answered: California’s San Diego County called out a number of big name celebs for doing what?
- Answered: Paul Rudd just signed on for a role in the next season of which hit streaming series?
- Answered: The hotel that inspired which beloved ’80s movie has burned down?