The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Many taps ran dry in which state capital that’s weathering an ongoing water crisis?
- A: Cheyenne, Wyoming
- B: Jackson, Mississippi
- C: Santa Fe, New Mexico
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: B: Jackson, Mississippi
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten(10) questions if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Nebraskan Duane Hansen set a world record paddling an 846-pound pumpkin 38 miles down which river?
- Answered: The ‘Man of the Hole,’ the last member of his Indigenous tribe, died after 26 years living isolated in…
- Answered: Elon Musk’s legal team subpoenaed Twitter whistleblower Peiter Zatko, who’s better known to fellow hackers as…
- Answered: What appears on a new 50-cent coin minted in Australia?
- Answered: An erroneous emergency alert urged the total evacuation of which major city?
- Answered: Which element did NASA’s Perseverance rover successfully produce on Mars?
- Answered: Which two South American countries reestablished diplomatic ties that were cut in 2019?
- Answered: Many taps ran dry in which state capital that’s weathering an ongoing water crisis?
- Answered: The Pope’s elite guard is recruiting for 25 positions. But to apply, you must be male, single, Catholic, and…
- Answered: Team USA hotshot Hilary Knight broke the career points record for the women’s _ world championship.