The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Which cinema chain filed for bankruptcy?
- A: Cineworld
- B: Regal
- C: AMC
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for ten(10) questions if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Which city had to delay the start of its school year as teachers went on strike?
- Answered: Queen Elizabeth has died at age 96. What year did she become queen?
- Answered: In more news from the UK, who succeeded Boris Johnson as prime minister?
- Answered: The USA’s second-oldest theme park is retiring the world’s second-tallest roller coaster. Which park is it?
- Answered: Which volcano startled Washington state residents by appearing to vent steam? (It was just a cloud.)
- Answered: What odd piece of sports memorabilia is expected to fetch at least $10,000 at auction?
- Answered: Which cinema chain filed for bankruptcy?
- Answered: Netflix is rebooting which children’s TV series?
- Answered: Twitch streamer AceGamerSam managed to beat all 296 games ever released for which 1990s console?
- Answered: Baltimore became the latest US city to struggle with water issues as what was found in the city supply?