The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Rapper Chuck D sold his songwriting stake in over 300 songs he wrote for which group?
- A: Public Enemy
- B: Wu-Tang Clan
- C: A Tribe Called Quest
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: A: Public Enemy
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Which TV show won the most Emmys this year?
- Answered: Lee Jung-jae became the first Asian man to win the best actor Emmy. Which show did he win for?
- Answered: Which ’90s pop star recently claimed that they’ll ‘probably never perform again’?
- Answered: After 358 performances, Hugh Jackman will depart which Broadway production next year?
- Answered: Rapper Chuck D sold his songwriting stake in over 300 songs he wrote for which group?
- Answered: Which singer is being sued by paparazzo over a pic they posted of themselves on Instagram?
- Answered: Director Jean-Luc Godard died at 91. He was a leading figure in which influential film movement?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven(7) questions if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.