The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: The James Webb telescope took the clearest-ever photos of what famous celestial object 1,300 light years away?
- A: Orion Nebula
- B: Proxima Centauri
- C: Tannhäuser Gate
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: A: Orion Nebula
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Malcolm X was inducted to the hall of fame for which state, where he was born Malcolm Little in 1925?
- Answered: Mourners were asked to stop leaving what sweet treat (a Paddington Bear fave) out in parks to honor the queen?
- Answered: Which Republican lawmaker introduced a federal bill to ban most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy?
- Answered: Kazakhstan is changing the name of its capital from Nur-Sultan back to…
- Answered: Virginia teen Ilia Malinin became the first figure skater to land what near-impossible move?
- Answered: Two planes full of Venezuelan refugees landed on Martha’s Vineyard after which state’s governor sent them there?
- Answered: Which country got its first Michelin guide as 13 of its foremost eateries were awarded a star?
- Answered: Mortgage rates topped what number for the first time since the 2008 crash?
- Answered: What left LAPD officers bemused when it showed up uninvited to a cordoned-off crime scene?
- Answered: The James Webb telescope took the clearest-ever photos of what famous celestial object 1,300 light years away?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten(10) questions if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.