The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Which Broadway show announced it will close in 2023 after a 35-year run?
- A: Rent
- B: Cats
- C: The Phantom of the Opera
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: C: The Phantom of the Opera
See The Reason for That answer below:
The final curtain will soon fall on ‘Phantom of the Opera,’ Broadway’s longest-running musical. After 35 years and nearly 14,000 performances, the musical will close in 2023. source
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Which singer was just honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
- Answered: Alan Alda and Mike Farrell reunited to celebrate the 50th anniversary of which TV show?
- Answered: ‘White Lotus’ star Jennifer Coolidge had to go to the ER after suffering an allergic reaction to…
- Answered: What did Kanye West claim he’s never done?
- Answered: Which Broadway show announced it will close in 2023 after a 35-year run?
- Answered: The Spice Girls have been announced as next year’s headliners at which big music festival?
- Answered: Which artist received the most Latin Grammy nominations with 10?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven(7) questions if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.