The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Guitarist, songwriter, and music producer Nile Rodgers just had what named after him?
- A: Bridge
- B: School performing arts center
- C: Asteroid
See The Reason for That answer below:
Nile Rodgers is now the namesake of an asteroid, as Rolling Stone reports. Rodgers’ friend Simon Lowery, who works at the European Southern Observatory and is …source
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: What coveted headlining gig did Rihanna just land for 2023?
- Answered: Which star celebrated her 50th birthday this week by sharing a clothes-free Instagram photo?
- Answered: Actor Louise Fletcher died at 88. She won an Oscar for the role of Nurse Ratched in…
- Answered: Christian Bale said he stopped talking to which co-star on set because he was too funny?
- Answered: Shakira is facing a tax evasion trial in which country?
- Answered: Which K-pop group’s new album just debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 Albums chart?
- Answered: Guitarist, songwriter, and music producer Nile Rodgers just had what named after him?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven(7) questions if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.