- A: Bioluminescence in a waterfall
- B: Actual fire in a waterfall
- C: Sunrise reflected in a waterfall
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: B: Actual fire in a waterfall
See The Reason for That answer below:
In 1872, the owners of the Glacier Point Hotel began a summer tradition of pushing live embers from a campfire over the top of Glacier Point, creating a bright ‘firefall’ flowing into the valley below. It was a popular spectacle until the National Park Service ordered it to stop in 1968. Ironically, the Glacier Point Hotel was destroyed by fire 18 months later….source
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Bridalveil Fall is just one of more than a thousand waterfalls at which California national park?
- Answered: Which photographer is known for capturing the beauty of national parks, but found great inspiration from Yosemite in particular?
- Answered: What is a Yosemite firefall?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the three(3) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.