Answered: Television journalist Barbara Walters died on December 30. What was her first job in broadcasting?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Television journalist Barbara Walters died on December 30. What was her first job in broadcasting?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Camera operator
C: Make-up artist
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
See The Reason for That answer below:
Walters worked for about a year at a small advertising agency in New York City before joining the NBC network affiliate WNBT-TV (now WNBC). There, she worked on publicity and wrote press releases. In 1953, she directed a 15-minute children’s program called Ask the Camera.
She also began producing for TV host Igor Cassini (aka Cholly Knickerbocker) but left the network after Cassini tried to pressure her into marrying him and got into a physical altercation with a man she was interested in. After leaving NBC, Walters went to WPIX, where she produced the Eloise McElhone Show, which was canceled in 1954.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Television journalist Barbara Walters died on December 30. What was her first job in broadcasting?
- Answered: Which movie dominated the box office on New Year’s weekend?
- Answered: What was ‘Hawkeye’ actor Jeremy Renner doing when he was injured and hospitalized?
- Answered: Which actor/singer won Female Vocalist of the Year at the CMAs?
- Answered: How have officials for France’s César awards reacted to nominees who are facing criminal investigations?
- Answered: What fashion statement by the Black Eyed Peas caused a controversy in Poland?
- Answered: Drumming prodigy Fred White died at 67. What iconic soul band was he a member of?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.