Answered: Speaking of unusual live performances: Which actor sat on stage while Sam Smith sang on ‘SNL’?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Speaking of unusual live performances: Which actor sat on stage while Sam Smith sang on ‘SNL’?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Sharon Stone
B: Jennifer Coolidge
C: Daniel Craig
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
A: Sharon Stone
See The Reason for That answer below:
As a blogger, I couldn’t help but share the exciting news of Sharon Stone’s surprise appearance during Sam Smith’s performance on “Saturday Night Live.” The legendary actress was front and center, lounging on a bed during the debut of Smith’s title track “Gloria” from their upcoming album. The performance was introduced by host Aubrey Plaza and featured a choir surrounding Smith. Stone’s presence added an extra layer of glamour to the already elaborate performance.
The audience was in for a treat as Stone got up from the bed towards the end and looked out to them. Both Smith and Stone were dressed to impress, with Smith in a gold sequined cape and dangling earrings and Stone in shiny gold heels and a black dress with glittering accents. It was a moment to remember and one that left fans talking.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Brendan Fraser crashed a London screening of which of his films?
- Answered: Beyoncé was criticized by some of her fans for giving a live performance where?
- Answered: Speaking of unusual live performances: Which actor sat on stage while Sam Smith sang on ‘SNL’?
- Answered: Fans of ‘Titanic’ are confused by what part of the new 25th anniversary poster art?
- Answered: Actor Jeremy Renner has revealed that his accident broke how many of his bones?
- Answered: Singer Doja Cat appeared at Paris Fashion Week wearing 30,000 what?
- Answered: ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ topped the Oscars list with how many nominations?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.