Which iconic UK actor walked the runway during London Fashion Week? – Answered
Which iconic UK actor walked the runway during London Fashion Week?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Judi Dench
B: Brian Cox
C: Ian McKellen
The correct answer is Ian McKellen.
See The Reason for That answer below:
London Fashion Week got a poetic boost thanks to the appearance of Sir Ian McKellen! The renowned 83-year-old British actor surprised attendees at the S.S. Daley Autumn/Winter 2023 show on Sunday night when he emerged to kick off the event with a dramatic recitation of Alfred, Lord Tennyson’s poem “The Coming of Arthur.”
McKellen sported a sailor-inspired look in keeping with the evening’s nautical theme, complete with a sailor’s cap, trousers, a striped scarf, and a navy peacoat featuring a nude male figure on one side. The show’s designer, Steven Stokey-Daley, is known for incorporating theatricality into his runway events and was the recipient of the LVMH prize and emerging designer award at last year’s British Fashion Awards.
Vogue reports that it was actually McKellen who approached Stokey-Daley with the idea of opening the show, and the designer couldn’t say no to the iconic actor. “To be honest, I couldn’t really believe it,” he told the outlet.
Stokey-Daley’s celebrity fans include Harry Styles, who wore the designer to accept awards at the 2023 Brit Awards earlier this month. McKellen, who was knighted in 1991 for his contributions to the performing arts, has received numerous awards over his six-decade career, including a Tony Award, a Golden Globe Award, and six Laurence Olivier Awards.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Actor-comedian Richard Belzer died at 78. He first played detective John Munch in which TV show? -answered
- Oscar winner Ariana DeBose has been the target of social media criticism for her performance at the… Answered
- Which iconic UK actor walked the runway during London Fashion Week? – Answered
- Emma Mackey has announced that she won’t return for season 5 of which Netflix series? – answered
- At his recent show in Perth, Australia, Harry Styles joined in which unusual local custom? – Answered
- Why did actor Bella Thorne refuse to sign an autograph? – Answered
- Manga and anime creator Leiji Matsumoto died at 85. In the US, he’s best known for which cartoon? – Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.