Speaking of child stars, Ben Savage is running for US congress. Which sitcom made him famous?
A: That ’70s Show
B: Boy Meets World
C: The Wonder Years
The correct answer is Boy Meets World.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Ben Savage, best known for his role in the 1990s teen sitcom “Boy Meets World,” has declared his candidacy for the congressional seat in California’s 30th district, a place he has lived in for a long time. Currently held by Adam Schiff, a former House intelligence chair who is running for Dianne Feinstein’s Senate seat, the district has other candidates vying for the position such as congresswomen Katie Porter and Barbara Lee.
Savage, who holds a degree in political science from Stanford and has previously interned for US Senator Arlen Specter, aims to re-establish trust in the government by providing creative and compassionate solutions to the nation’s most pressing issues. He highlights his union membership history and his commitment to achieving equality and expanding opportunities for all.
The 42-year-old actor had an unsuccessful bid for the West Hollywood city council last year. He believes that the government should operate at maximum capacity without political divisions and special interests, requiring the leadership of fresh and passionate individuals to move the country forward. If elected, Savage plans to focus on public safety improvement, affordable housing, addressing homelessness, and safeguarding organized labor.
The 30th district, encompassing the northern regions of Los Angeles, is a stronghold for the Democratic party. Schiff won the seat with 71% of the vote against a fellow Democrat in the previous midterm elections through California’s open primary system, which advances the top two candidates regardless of party affiliation to the general election.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Lionel Richie announced a summer tour team-up with which band? – answered
- Which comic book characters are being re-booted by Seth Rogen as an animated movie? – Answered
- Who was actor Jenna Ortega talking about when she said: ‘We can be smart’? – Answered
- Speaking of child stars, Ben Savage is running for US congress. Which sitcom made him famous? – answered
- Guitarist Gary Rossington died at 71. He was the last original member of which classic rock band? – answered
- How many times did Emma Stone slap Willem Dafoe while they filmed a movie scene? – answered
- What did ‘Creed III’ stars Michael B. Jordan and Tessa Thompson do to prepare for the movie? – answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.