Keira Knightley says she was told one of her films would be a box office dud. Which movie was it? – answered
Keira Knightley says she was told one of her films would be a box office dud. Which movie was it?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Pirates of the Caribbean
B: Love Actually
C: Bend It Like Beckham
The correct answer is Bend It Like Beckham.
See The Reason for That answer below:
During her appearance on The Tonight Show on Wednesday, Keira Knightley revealed that despite the success of the 2002 film Bend It Like Beckham, her friends had initially thought that no one would watch it. She explained that at the time, women’s soccer was not as popular and the idea of the film was seen as ridiculous. However, the movie became a hit and is still beloved today.
In a recent interview with Harper’s Bazaar U.K., Knightley opened up about her discomfort with the public image that came with rising to fame as a young actress. She felt constrained and stuck, especially after playing the object of everyone’s lust in the Pirates of the Caribbean series. Despite being hard on herself and ambitious in her early career, Knightley now has a different mindset as she raises her two daughters with her husband.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Keira Knightley says she was told one of her films would be a box office dud. Which movie was it? – answered
- Which former ‘SNL’ cast member is the latest to receive the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor? – answered
- Gloria Dea died at 100. She was the first performer to bring which entertainment to Las Vegas? – answered
- Drummer Rick Allen is recovering after a violent attack in Florida. Which band is he in? – answered
- Selenators—Selena Gomez superfans—helped her set an Instagram record with how many followers? answered
- Matt Damon got a tattoo of the word ‘nomad’ on his shoulder. Who is he honoring with his new ink? – answered
- Eva Longoria’s movie ‘Flamin’ Hot’ will be the first movie to premiere on… Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.