Police in Pennsylvania have issued an arrest warrant for which former MTV star? answered
Police in Pennsylvania have issued an arrest warrant for which former MTV star?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A Martha Quinn
B Bam Margera
C Pauly D
The correct answer is Bam Margera.
See The Reason for That answer below:
According to the Pennsylvania State Police on Monday, an arrest warrant has been issued for Bam Margera, a former professional skateboarder and TV star. The West Chester native is accused of being involved in a physical altercation on Sunday, April 23 at 11 a.m. at the 400 block of Hickory Hill Road in Pocopson Township, Chester County. The victim reportedly sustained minor injuries. Upon the arrival of state troopers, Margera had already fled the scene on foot and disappeared into a wooded area. Anyone with information on Margera’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact PSP Avondale Station at 610-268-2022.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Singer, activist, and actor Harry Belafonte died at 96. Where was this EGOT winner born? Answered
- James Corden is leaving ‘The Late Late Show.’ Who was his final carpool karaoke guest? answered
- What reason did Morgan Wallen give for cancelling a recent concert at the last minute? answered
- A copyright case against Ed Sheeran accuses the musician of lifting elements from which Marvin Gaye classic? answered
- Actor and former ‘SNL’ cast member Pete Davidson may face criminal charges for his involvement in what? answered
- Police in Pennsylvania have issued an arrest warrant for which former MTV star? answered
- Enough with the celeb crime: What award did Trevor Noah win for his work on ‘The Daily Show’? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.