Which Marvel movie has been put on indefinite hold due to the Hollywood writers’ strike?
C Both are correct
The correct answer is Both are correct.
See The Reason for That answer below:
According to a report from Deadline, the ongoing writers’ strike has led to the suspension of another Marvel project. Production on Thunderbolts, the anti-hero ensemble movie, has been halted indefinitely until a resolution is reached and the strike concludes. Initially scheduled to begin filming in Atlanta next month, the project is now on hold until the Writers Guild of America (WGA) strike is resolved.
The strike has also affected other Marvel productions. The upcoming TV show Wonder Man, which was being filmed in Los Angeles, has recently been put on hold. Additionally, Blade, the highly anticipated movie featuring Mahershala Ali as the vampire hunter, and Daredevil: Born Again have both experienced delays due to the ongoing strikes.
The WGA initiated the strike on May 2 after negotiations with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers failed to result in a satisfactory deal. The primary concerns raised by the strike revolve around inadequate compensation, as well as the need for regulations regarding the use of content created using artificial intelligence or similar technologies.
Regarding Thunderbolts, fans can expect to see Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine (played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus) recruiting John Walker (Wyatt Russell) for an undisclosed project at the conclusion of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. A post-credits scene in Black Widow also revealed her recruitment of Yelena (Florence Pugh). As it turns out, this project is the Thunderbolts, a group of supervillains or characters who have previously acted as antagonists within the MCU and are now undertaking government missions. The cast includes David Harbour, Sebastian Stan, Olga Kurylenko, and Hannah John-Kamen.
Thunderbolts is currently scheduled to be released on July 26, 2024. In the meantime, for those wanting to stay up to date with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, guides to Marvel Phase 5 and Marvel Phase 6 are available to help.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- At her concert in London, Beyoncé performed ‘River Deep Mountain High’ in tribute to… answered
- A knife-wielding former chef attacked the home of which star of film and television? answered
- Which video game has sold more than 50 million copies, making it one of the most successful of all time? answered
- An all caps ‘LET WOMEN EXIST’ was part of which singer’s clapback at critics of her fashion evolution? answered
- What did singer-songwriter Jewel do at the Indy 500 that prompted mixed reactions from the audience? answered
- Which Marvel movie has been put on indefinite hold due to the Hollywood writers’ strike? answered
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard’s selfie at a concert was photobombed by which famous ‘randos’? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.