The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: José Aldo retired after an 18-year career. Many consider him the GOAT featherweight in which sport?
- A: Wrestling
- B: Boxing
- C: Mixed martial arts
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: C: Mixed martial arts
See The Reason for That answer below:
After a successful 18 year career, Jose Aldo has decided to retire from MMA. Aldo held the UFC featherweight title for five years between 2010 and 2015. Max Holloway and Alex Volkanovski, who were once enemies, paid tribute to Aldo. Volkanovski has described him as the ‘featherweight GOAT’ on Twitter. source
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- A vandal splattered which Washington, DC, landmark with red paint?
- Answered: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau got mixed reactions with his rendition of a song by…
- Answered: A new study estimates humans share the planet with at least 20 quadrillion…
- Answered: In more science news, a meteorite sample from the UK was found to be 12% what?
- Answered: Which luxury automaker is preparing to go public, with 911 million shares up for grabs?
- Answered: The FDA may have accidentally amplified an obscure social media trend by warning against cooking chicken in…
- Answered: José Aldo retired after an 18-year career. Many consider him the GOAT featherweight in which sport?
- Answered: CNN’s Christiane Amanpour refused to wear a headscarf for which nation’s president, who then nixed their interview?
- Answered: The Census Bureau marked the new US center of population in which state?
- Answered: What notoriously never-ending Japanese comics series was published as the world’s longest book?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten(10) questions if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.