The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: The Census Bureau marked the new US center of population in which state?
- A: New York
- B: Missouri
- C: Wyoming
See The Reason for That answer below:
The U.S. Census Bureau announced the nation’s new center of population in 2020 to be in Hartville, Missouri, in the Ozark Mountains. NOAA will honor the spot with a permanent commemorative survey mark, and the people of Hartville will celebrate this new reference point by having a party to show off the “center” of America. source
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- A vandal splattered which Washington, DC, landmark with red paint?
- Answered: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau got mixed reactions with his rendition of a song by…
- Answered: A new study estimates humans share the planet with at least 20 quadrillion…
- Answered: In more science news, a meteorite sample from the UK was found to be 12% what?
- Answered: Which luxury automaker is preparing to go public, with 911 million shares up for grabs?
- Answered: The FDA may have accidentally amplified an obscure social media trend by warning against cooking chicken in…
- Answered: José Aldo retired after an 18-year career. Many consider him the GOAT featherweight in which sport?
- Answered: CNN’s Christiane Amanpour refused to wear a headscarf for which nation’s president, who then nixed their interview?
- Answered: The Census Bureau marked the new US center of population in which state?
- Answered: What notoriously never-ending Japanese comics series was published as the world’s longest book?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten(10) questions if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the correct answers on the Bing quiz for today. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.