Answered: A woman in Texas pleaded guilty to stealing what item worth $1M?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: A woman in Texas pleaded guilty to stealing what item worth $1M?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Picasso painting
B: Winning lottery ticket
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
B: Winning lottery ticket
See The Reason for That answer below:
Iris Amador Argueta, a 34-year-old woman from Houston, Texas, has pleaded guilty to stealing a $1 million lottery ticket from her cousin and taking the lump-sum payout of $500,000 in November 2020. According to the Nassau County, New York district attorney, Argueta pleaded guilty to second-degree grand larceny and is expected to be sentenced to 16-48 months in prison on March 15, 2023. The investigation revealed that Argueta’s cousin had purchased a winning lottery ticket and asked Argueta to claim the prize on his behalf in exchange for a $50,000 cut of the winnings.
However, Argueta kept the entire $1 million prize for herself and lied to her cousin about the amount she had received. The victim eventually discovered the truth and Argueta was forced to forfeit $317,857.13 in winnings, which were returned to the victim.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: What did legendary astronaut Buzz Aldrin do to celebrate his 93rd birthday?
- Answered: A woman in Texas pleaded guilty to stealing what item worth $1M?
- Answered: Justin Bieber sold his entire music catalog. How much did he get for it?
- Answered: Chris Hipkins was sworn in as the new prime minister of…
- Answered: A 29-year-old woman was arrested in New Jersey after allegedly using fake documents to…
- Answered: A McDonald’s customer went viral on TikTok after he found, and returned, what in his meal?
- Answered: TSA is investigating a ‘cybersecurity incident’ involving a leak of its…
- Answered: What did Paris Hilton do to make news headlines this week?
- Answered: What limited-edition flavor did Oreo debut this week?
- Answered: According to an insurance broker, over $300 billion in damages were caused last year by…
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.
One thought on “Answered: A woman in Texas pleaded guilty to stealing what item worth $1M?”