Answered: According to an insurance broker, over $300 billion in damages were caused last year by…
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: According to an insurance broker, over $300 billion in damages were caused last year by…
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
B: Natural disasters
C: Car accidents
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
B: Natural disasters
See The Reason for That answer below:
Aon, a professional services firm, has released its 2023 Weather, Climate and Catastrophe Insight report, which aims to identify global natural disaster and climate trends to assist businesses in decision-making and managing volatility. The report shows that natural disasters caused $313 billion in economic loss worldwide in the past year, which is 4% above the 21st-century average, with $132 billion covered by insurance. Hurricane Ian in the US was the second-costliest natural catastrophe in history from an insurance perspective, surpassed only by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, resulting in $50-55 billion of the global insured loss total.
The report also indicates 31,300 people lost their lives due to global natural catastrophe events in 2022, with 19,000 of those deaths being heat-related in Europe alone. Despite the high economic loss, the report finds that a majority of total losses in 2022 were uninsured, but the “protection gap” was one of the lowest on record. The report suggests that wider adoption of risk mitigation strategies, including better disaster management and warning systems, is needed to improve resilience and close the protection gap globally.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: What did legendary astronaut Buzz Aldrin do to celebrate his 93rd birthday?
- Answered: A woman in Texas pleaded guilty to stealing what item worth $1M?
- Answered: Justin Bieber sold his entire music catalog. How much did he get for it?
- Answered: Chris Hipkins was sworn in as the new prime minister of…
- Answered: A 29-year-old woman was arrested in New Jersey after allegedly using fake documents to…
- Answered: A McDonald’s customer went viral on TikTok after he found, and returned, what in his meal?
- Answered: TSA is investigating a ‘cybersecurity incident’ involving a leak of its…
- Answered: What did Paris Hilton do to make news headlines this week?
- Answered: What limited-edition flavor did Oreo debut this week?
- Answered: According to an insurance broker, over $300 billion in damages were caused last year by…
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.