A British man pleaded guilty to stealing nearly $50K worth of what creamy confection? – answered
A British man pleaded guilty to stealing nearly $50K worth of what creamy confection?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Cadbury Creme Eggs
B: Hostess Twinkies
C: Cream puffs
The correct answer is Cadbury Creme Eggs.
See The Reason for That answer below:
A man who stole nearly 200,000 Cadbury Creme Eggs, worth over £31,000, is facing a jail term after admitting his crime. The thief, identified as Joby Pool, 32, used a stolen lorry cab and a metal grinder to break into an industrial unit in Telford last Saturday. He was nicknamed “the Easter bunny” by police. Prosecutors at Kidderminster magistrates court disclosed that Pool had towed the stolen trailer with a tractor unit, which had been stolen in Yorkshire, to the northbound M42. Pool was seen by police and was subsequently arrested.
He has pleaded guilty to theft and criminal damage and is expected to serve a two-year prison sentence. His criminal history includes prior convictions for theft, handling stolen goods, and driving while disqualified in 2019. Defence solicitor John McMillan informed the court that Pool was aware of the possibility of receiving a significant sentence. Pool will be sentenced on March 14 at Shrewsbury crown court.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Michael Jordan is celebrating his 60th birthday by donating $10M to which organization? – Answered
- After eight years in office, Nicola Sturgeon resigned as leader of… – Answered
- According to the NFL, how many people watched the Kansas City Chiefs win Super Bowl LVII? – Answered
- Speaking of Super Bowl LVII, which Kansas City player was named its MVP? – answered
- Actor-model Raquel Welch died at 82. Which movie did she win a Golden Globe for? – Answered
- North Korea just banned girls from having the same name as… – Answered
- Which legendary poet do forensic experts now believe died from being poisoned? – Answered
- Rayyana Barnawi is set to become the first female astronaut from which country to go to space? – Answered
- Sky Brown, a 14-year-old from the UK, just won a world title in which sport? -answered
- A British man pleaded guilty to stealing nearly $50K worth of what creamy confection? – answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.