After eight years in office, Nicola Sturgeon resigned as leader of…
A: New Zealand
The correct answer is Scotland.
See The Reason for That answer below:
After serving as Scotland’s first minister for over eight years, Nicola Sturgeon, the leader of the Scottish National Party, has resigned from her position. Sturgeon stated that she would step down after a successor is selected and made a formal announcement at a press conference in Edinburgh on Wednesday morning. She expressed that she believes part of serving well is knowing when it is the right time to leave, and she feels that time is now, both in her head and her heart.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Michael Jordan is celebrating his 60th birthday by donating $10M to which organization? – Answered
- After eight years in office, Nicola Sturgeon resigned as leader of… – Answered
- According to the NFL, how many people watched the Kansas City Chiefs win Super Bowl LVII? – Answered
- Speaking of Super Bowl LVII, which Kansas City player was named its MVP? – answered
- Actor-model Raquel Welch died at 82. Which movie did she win a Golden Globe for? – Answered
- North Korea just banned girls from having the same name as… – Answered
- Which legendary poet do forensic experts now believe died from being poisoned? – Answered
- Rayyana Barnawi is set to become the first female astronaut from which country to go to space? – Answered
- Sky Brown, a 14-year-old from the UK, just won a world title in which sport? -answered
- A British man pleaded guilty to stealing nearly $50K worth of what creamy confection? – answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.