In 1994, Brad Pitt bought an allegedly haunted house from which horror icon? Answered
In 1994, Brad Pitt bought an allegedly haunted house from which horror icon?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
B: Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
C: The ghost of Vincent Price
The correct answer is Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Brad Pitt was given a warning by Elvira, also known as Cassandra Peterson, about the paranormal activity in her Los Angeles mansion before he purchased it 30 years ago. Despite the warning, Pitt was reportedly excited about the haunted property and ended up buying it for $1.7m in 1994. Peterson has claimed to have seen specters in the mansion and even had a priest perform an exorcism on it. However, Pitt was unfazed by the paranormal activity and enjoyed living in the house with his ex-wife Angelina Jolie and their six children. Recently, Pitt sold the property for around $40m, just before the new “mansion tax” in Los Angeles came into effect.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- In 1994, Brad Pitt bought an allegedly haunted house from which horror icon? Answered
- Sarah Polley’s daughter pranked the actor/director by sending her a letter asking her to do what? Answered
- Which Broadway show is inspired by the music and life of Neil Diamond? Answered
- Speaking of Broadway, what happened to Maude Apatow while she was performing in a musical there? answered
- Japanese electronic musician Ryuichi Sakamoto died at 71. Which influential band was he a member of? Answered
- Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson will appear in a guest role on which popular sitcom? answered
- Which actor fainted on set during the making of the film ‘Beau Is Afraid’? Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.
One thought on “In 1994, Brad Pitt bought an allegedly haunted house from which horror icon? Answered”