Japanese electronic musician Ryuichi Sakamoto died at 71. Which influential band was he a member of? Answered
Japanese electronic musician Ryuichi Sakamoto died at 71. Which influential band was he a member of?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Tangerine Dream
B: Yellow Magic Orchestra
The correct answer is Yellow Magic Orchestra.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Ryuichi Sakamoto, the celebrated Japanese musician, composer, and actor whose career spanned pop, experimentalism, and Oscar-winning film composition, passed away at the age of 71. Sakamoto’s management company confirmed that he had been undergoing treatment for cancer. He was a member of Yellow Magic Orchestra and collaborated with several famous musicians including David Bowie. He also composed music for numerous films, winning an Oscar for Bernardo Bertolucci’s “The Last Emperor.” Sakamoto was an environmental activist and an advocate for forestry. He is survived by his partner Norika Sora and their son Neo Sora.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- In 1994, Brad Pitt bought an allegedly haunted house from which horror icon? Answered
- Sarah Polley’s daughter pranked the actor/director by sending her a letter asking her to do what? Answered
- Which Broadway show is inspired by the music and life of Neil Diamond? Answered
- Speaking of Broadway, what happened to Maude Apatow while she was performing in a musical there? answered
- Japanese electronic musician Ryuichi Sakamoto died at 71. Which influential band was he a member of? Answered
- Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson will appear in a guest role on which popular sitcom? answered
- Which actor fainted on set during the making of the film ‘Beau Is Afraid’? Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.