Tom Brady is returning to pro football, this time as a minority owner of which NFL franchise? answered
Tom Brady is returning to pro football, this time as a minority owner of which NFL franchise?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
Las Vegas Raiders
New England Patriots
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The correct answer is Las Vegas Raiders.
See The Reason for That answer below:
According to Mark Davis, principal owner of the Las Vegas Raiders, pending NFL approval, recently retired and seven-time Super Bowl champion quarterback Tom Brady will become a minority owner of the team. This makes him only the third player in NFL history to hold such a position, following in the footsteps of George Halas and Jerry Richardson.
Brady and Davis already share a business relationship as they are both involved with the WNBA’s Las Vegas Aces, with Davis as the majority owner and Brady holding a stake in the club. The deal will require approval from at least 24 NFL owners. Additionally, Brady has secured a 10-year, $375 million broadcasting contract with Fox Sports set to commence in 2024. Notably, Brady achieved six Super Bowl victories with the New England Patriots and one with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
One of his memorable playoff wins on the path to his first championship in 2002 came against the Raiders in the infamous ‘Tuck Rule’ game, where a fumble call was overturned.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Tom Brady is returning to pro football, this time as a minority owner of which NFL franchise? answered
- Which social media giant was fined a record $1.3B by the EU for violating privacy rules? answered
- Singer Tina Turner died at 83. What’s the name of her chart-topping single from 1984? answered
- Stuart Rhodes received 18 years in prison for his role in the Jan. 6 attack. What’s the name of the group he founded? answered
- Joe Jonas admitted that he was so jealous of his brother Nick, he cried after hearing… answered
- Speaking of ‘The Voice,’ which coach just completed their final season on the show? answered
- Which famous American bridge just celebrated the 140th anniversary of its opening? answered
- Paramount’s streaming service is set to merge with which cable movie network next month? answered
- What country did Zoo Miami apologize to after a controversial event with a Kiwi bird? answered
- A paralyzed Dutch man was able to walk again using what kind of new technology? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.