Which famous American bridge just celebrated the 140th anniversary of its opening? answered
Which famous American bridge just celebrated the 140th anniversary of its opening?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A Brooklyn Bridge
B George Washington Bridge
C Golden Gate Bridge
The correct answer is Brooklyn Bridge.
See The Reason for That answer below:
On the 140th anniversary of the opening of the Brooklyn Bridge, Mayor Eric Adams celebrated the occasion by unveiling The Arches, a revitalized public space located next to the iconic bridge. The Arches, situated in Chinatown, had been closed to the public for more than ten years before its reopening.
The newly renovated space offers various recreational activities, including basketball, pickleball, and shuffleboard, providing the community with a vibrant and engaging area to enjoy. This development adds to the historical significance of the Brooklyn Bridge and enhances the overall experience for visitors and residents alike.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Tom Brady is returning to pro football, this time as a minority owner of which NFL franchise? answered
- Which social media giant was fined a record $1.3B by the EU for violating privacy rules? answered
- Singer Tina Turner died at 83. What’s the name of her chart-topping single from 1984? answered
- Stuart Rhodes received 18 years in prison for his role in the Jan. 6 attack. What’s the name of the group he founded? answered
- Joe Jonas admitted that he was so jealous of his brother Nick, he cried after hearing… answered
- Speaking of ‘The Voice,’ which coach just completed their final season on the show? answered
- Which famous American bridge just celebrated the 140th anniversary of its opening? answered
- Paramount’s streaming service is set to merge with which cable movie network next month? answered
- What country did Zoo Miami apologize to after a controversial event with a Kiwi bird? answered
- A paralyzed Dutch man was able to walk again using what kind of new technology? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.