The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Boundary Waters comprises roughly a quarter of which national forest?
- A: Superior National Forest
- B: Flathead National Forest
- C: Chippewa National Forest
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: A: Superior National Forest
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for you if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers on Bing quiz for today. Rewards point can be use to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc.
Below is the list of all three Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness is a remote location in which northern state?
- Answered: Boundary Waters comprises roughly a quarter of which national forest?
- Answered: What is the Duluth Complex?
List of the 3 Bing Quick Quizzes For Fun Below:
- Answered: Which species of elephant are we looking at today?
- Answered: How tall might this African bush elephant calf be when it’s fully grown?
- Answered: Which elephant typically leads an established herd?