Answered: Which Oscar winner was spotted working the drive-thru at a Dunkin’ Donuts?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Which Oscar winner was spotted working the drive-thru at a Dunkin’ Donuts?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Uma Thurman
B: Joe Pesci
C: Ben Affleck
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
C: Ben Affleck
See The Reason for That answer below:
Ben Affleck, known for his love of Dunkin’, was recently spotted at a Dunkin’ Donuts location in Medford, Massachusetts, where he was filming something for the brand. The Oscar-winning actor, who hails from Cambridge, was joined by Jennifer Lopez, who observed the production while dressed warmly for the New England weather. Affleck was seen working at the drive-thru window, wearing Dunkin’ Donuts apparel and a headset as he served iced coffees. A customer named Lisa Mackay captured a photo of her encounter with Affleck and shared it on her Instagram account.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Rapper Cardi B turned to social media to express frustration about what?
- Answered: Actor Adam Rich died at 54. What TV show made him a famous child star?
- Answered: Actor Dave Bautista has said he’s relieved to end his role in which Marvel franchise?
- Answered: Jennifer Lawrence said she’d be starstruck if she ever met this celeb…
- Answered: Which iconic singer’s dilapidated private jet just sold for $260,000?
- Answered: Rapper Young Thug is facing federal charges in the US for…
- Answered: Which Oscar winner was spotted working the drive-thru at a Dunkin’ Donuts?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.