Answered: In a pre-election surprise, Jacinda Ardern announced she’s stepping down as prime minister of…
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: In a pre-election surprise, Jacinda Ardern announced she’s stepping down as prime minister of…
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
B: New Zealand
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
B: New Zealand
See The Reason for That answer below:
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced her resignation as leader on February 7th, and announced that the country will hold an election on October 14th. During the party’s annual caucus meeting, Ardern stated that she “no longer had enough in the tank” to continue leading the country. She acknowledged that leading a country is a privileged job but also a challenging one and said that one cannot and should not do it unless they have a full tank and a bit in reserve for unpredictable challenges.
Ardern, who was elected as Prime Minister in 2017 at the age of 37, became the world’s youngest female head of government. She gained international attention for her response to New Zealand’s worst mass shooting in history, the terrorist attack on two Christchurch mosques in 2019, where she led Parliament in passing significant gun control measures.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Wes Moore was just sworn in as the first Black governor of which US state?
- Answered: Lucile Randon, the world’s oldest known person, passed away at the age of…
- Answered: In which Scandinavian country was the ‘world’s oldest runestone’ just discovered?
- Answered: In a pre-election surprise, Jacinda Ardern announced she’s stepping down as prime minister of…
- Answered: After a three-year ban, Marvel films are set to return to movie theater screens in which country?
- Answered: The manufacturer of which classic American muscle car claims their new hybrid is its fastest model ever?
- Answered: Why have the lights been on for nearly a year-and-a-half at a Massachusetts high school?
- Answered: Several public libraries in Colorado were forced to close after inspectors found bathrooms had been contaminated by…
- Answered: What did the University of Texas ban from its campus IT network?
- Answered: Which Olympic champion says $12.7 million has gone missing from a private investment account?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.