Answered: Lucile Randon, the world’s oldest known person, passed away at the age of…
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Lucile Randon, the world’s oldest known person, passed away at the age of…
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
See The Reason for That answer below:
French nun Lucile Randon, known as Sister André, passed away in her sleep at a nursing home in Toulon at the age of 118. David Tavella from the Sainte-Catherine-Labouré nursing home stated that there is a great sadness but that Randon’s death was her desire to join her beloved brother, and for her it was a liberation. Randon was born on February 11, 1904, in Southern France. She had experience as both a governess and teacher before becoming a nun in 1944, and retired from this role in 1979.
During 2021, there was a COVID-19 outbreak in her nursing home which led to the deaths of 10 people. Despite this, Randon showed no fear of the illness and was more worried about the other residents. Randon became the oldest known person in the world after Kane Tanaka of Japan passed away in 2022 at the age of 119. When asked about her secret to longevity, Randon responded “I don’t have a specific answer. It’s only something that God can determine. I’ve had my share of difficulties throughout my life and as a child, I experienced the same hardships as others during World War I.”
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Wes Moore was just sworn in as the first Black governor of which US state?
- Answered: Lucile Randon, the world’s oldest known person, passed away at the age of…
- Answered: In which Scandinavian country was the ‘world’s oldest runestone’ just discovered?
- Answered: In a pre-election surprise, Jacinda Ardern announced she’s stepping down as prime minister of…
- Answered: After a three-year ban, Marvel films are set to return to movie theater screens in which country?
- Answered: The manufacturer of which classic American muscle car claims their new hybrid is its fastest model ever?
- Answered: Why have the lights been on for nearly a year-and-a-half at a Massachusetts high school?
- Answered: Several public libraries in Colorado were forced to close after inspectors found bathrooms had been contaminated by…
- Answered: What did the University of Texas ban from its campus IT network?
- Answered: Which Olympic champion says $12.7 million has gone missing from a private investment account?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.