Christina Applegate walked the red carpet at the SAG Awards using a cane with what printed on it?
B FU MS
The correct answer is FU MS.
See The Reason for That answer below:
At the Screen Actors Guild Awards, Christina Applegate had a significant message regarding her multiple sclerosis diagnosis. Accompanied by her 12-year-old daughter Sadie Grace LeNoble, the 51-year-old actress graced the red carpet in a floor-length velvet tuxedo dress and carried a cane to assist with her balance issues resulting from the disease. The cane featured sticker letters spelling out “FU MS.” Applegate, who confirmed her MS diagnosis in 2021, disclosed that this would probably be her last awards show as an actor due to the challenges she faces dealing with the disease. “I don’t have that in me at this moment,” she told The Los Angeles Times, referring to her current inability to endure a long day on set.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- The Weeknd set a Spotify streaming record as the first artist with how many monthly listeners? – answered
- Christina Applegate walked the red carpet at the SAG Awards using a cane with what printed on it? – answered
- While the rest of us check the couch for loose change, Drake lost how much money betting on a boxing match? – answered
- Zendaya’s new contract will pay her $1M per episode for which HBO show? – answered
- Which ‘Friends’ cast member just unveiled her star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame? – answered
- Who has been posting on social media about her court-mandated community service? – answered
- Which action-movie legend is starring in a TV show for the first time in his career? – answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.