Who has been posting on social media about her court-mandated community service? – answered
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Lindsay Lohan
B: Cardi B
C: Nicki Minaj
The correct answer is Cardi B.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Cardi B’s court-ordered community service has become an opportunity for her to promote good behavior and a positive image. Last year, the rapper, whose legal name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar Cephus, was sentenced to 15 days of community service after pleading guilty to assault and reckless endangerment charges related to a 2018 strip club fight. During her community service, she has taken to Twitter to encourage her followers to obey the law, regardless of their status.
In a recent tweet, she reminded her fans that being famous does not make anyone above the law. She also shared a selfie, showcasing her outfit, which included a varsity-style jacket and camel-toe boots. In another tweet, she mentioned her busy schedule of community service and studio time.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- The Weeknd set a Spotify streaming record as the first artist with how many monthly listeners? – answered
- Christina Applegate walked the red carpet at the SAG Awards using a cane with what printed on it? – answered
- While the rest of us check the couch for loose change, Drake lost how much money betting on a boxing match? – answered
- Zendaya’s new contract will pay her $1M per episode for which HBO show? – answered
- Which ‘Friends’ cast member just unveiled her star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame? – answered
- Who has been posting on social media about her court-mandated community service? – answered
- Which action-movie legend is starring in a TV show for the first time in his career? – answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.