The Weeknd set a Spotify streaming record as the first artist with how many monthly listeners? – answered
The Weeknd set a Spotify streaming record as the first artist with how many monthly listeners?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: 10 million
B: 50 million
C: 100 million
The correct answer is 100 million.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Spotify has confirmed that The Weeknd has achieved a significant milestone, becoming the first artist in their history to reach 100 million monthly listeners. The singer already holds the title for having the most-played track on the service, with his song “Blinding Lights” amassing a staggering 3.4 billion plays. Recently, The Weeknd released a remix of his 2016 song “Die For You” featuring Ariana Grande, which has gained renewed attention after going viral on TikTok. Despite originally only reaching number 74 in the charts, the song has re-entered the Top 40 and is expected to climb even higher this Friday.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- The Weeknd set a Spotify streaming record as the first artist with how many monthly listeners? – answered
- Christina Applegate walked the red carpet at the SAG Awards using a cane with what printed on it? – answered
- While the rest of us check the couch for loose change, Drake lost how much money betting on a boxing match? – answered
- Zendaya’s new contract will pay her $1M per episode for which HBO show? – answered
- Which ‘Friends’ cast member just unveiled her star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame? – answered
- Who has been posting on social media about her court-mandated community service? – answered
- Which action-movie legend is starring in a TV show for the first time in his career? – answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.