B: The Oscars
C: Genetically modified food
The correct answer is Antisemitism.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Arnold Schwarzenegger speaks out against hate, calling it the path of least resistance that leads to misery and failure. In a video posted on YouTube, he emphasized that hate burns fast and bright, and will not bring fulfillment or happiness. Schwarzenegger drew from his personal experience, including his father’s involvement as a Nazi soldier, to warn against the dangers of hateful rhetoric. He empathized with those who fall into the trap of prejudice but stated that such paths are for the weak.
Schwarzenegger urged his followers to share his message with others, gently, to help combat the rise of hate and antisemitism. This is not the first time the former governor has spoken out on humanitarian issues, including speaking out against anti-maskers during the COVID-19 pandemic and advocating for peace during the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Arnold Schwarzenegger went viral after releasing a video in which he denounced…Answered
- A couple in Spain were sentenced for stealing nearly $1.7M worth of what restaurant luxury item? – answered
- David Alan Chipperfield was awarded the Pritzker Prize, the top honor in the field of… Answered
- Jim Boeheim stepped down after 47 seasons as head men’s basketball coach at which university? – Answered
- Despite his rheumatoid arthritis, New Jersey native Andrew Crosby hiked which 2,200-mile trail? – answered
- A court ruled that US dairy farmers can legally use the French name for which variety of cheese? – answered
- What did scientists revive that had been frozen in permafrost for nearly 50,000 years? – answered
- Speaking of scientists, some just named an ‘extremely deadly’ fungicide after which movie star? – answered
- Pro athlete KJ Osborn helped pull a man from a burning car after a crash. Which NFL team does he play for? – Answered
- The Funko company is throwing away $30M worth of which toy, because it’s cheaper than storing them? – answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.