A 5,000-mile blob of what has been spotted in ocean waters off the coast of Florida? Answered
A 5,000-mile blob of what has been spotted in ocean waters off the coast of Florida?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Spilled oil
B: Seaweed bloom
The correct answer is Seaweed bloom.
See The Reason for That answer below:
A large seaweed bloom, covering 5,000 miles and weighing around 6.1 million tons, could create unpleasant-smelling piles of decaying brown seaweed on Florida beaches and Caribbean islands. The seaweed, known as sargassum, will start piling up in the Florida Keys and Miami Beach later in the season, which runs from March to October.
Although it is harmless, sargassum can attract other sea life such as jellyfish and sea lice, and can create health issues for residents with chronic respiratory problems. Heavy seaweed deposits can also smother turtle hatchlings, and its removal is costly. The seaweed is becoming increasingly common due to human activity and climate change.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- According to the American Kennel Club, which dog is now America’s top breed? Answered
- Trash is piling up in which world capital because its garbage collectors have joined in a strike? – answered
- The K-pop band MAVE: has 20 million YouTube views. What’s unusual about the band? answered
- Signature Bank of New York was closed by regulators, following a similar shutdown last week of… Answered
- British rock guitarist Brian May was just knighted by King Charles. Which band was he in? Answered
- A US surveillance drone was involved in an incident with a Russian fighter jet over… Answered
- Changi Airport reclaimed its title as the world’s best for 2023. Where is it located? Answered
- Nike says it will no longer use what material when manufacturing its shoes? Answered
- A 5,000-mile blob of what has been spotted in ocean waters off the coast of Florida? Answered
- Which team received the largest fine in NASCAR history over alleged rules violations during a recent race? Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.