Nike says it will no longer use what material when manufacturing its shoes? Answered
Nike says it will no longer use what material when manufacturing its shoes?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
B: Kangaroo skins
The correct answer is Kangaroo skins.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Nike has followed in the footsteps of Puma, its German competitor, by announcing that it will no longer use kangaroo skins in the production of its shoes. The use of this material has been a contentious issue, with both animal rights advocates and consumers criticizing the practice. In response, Nike plans to release a new line of Tiempo football boots, including the Tiempo Legend Elite, which will be made from a synthetic material to replace kangaroo leather. Additionally, the Tiempo Premier line, set for release this summer, will also not use kangaroo skin. Nike has ended its relationship with its sole kangaroo leather supplier and will not use the material in any future products.
This move has been applauded by animal welfare activists, who have long campaigned for an end to unethical practices that involve animal cruelty. The “Kangaroos Are Not Shoes” campaign, launched in 2020 by the Center for a Humane Economy, has helped introduce legislation aimed at banning the import and sale of kangaroo products. Furthermore, the push towards using animal-free materials has been driven by environmentally conscious consumers, leading luxury brands like Kering SA’s Gucci, Prada, and Canada Goose Holdings Inc. to abandon the use of animal fur.
The state of California has banned the sale or import of kangaroo products since 1971. Wayne Pacelle, the president of the Center for a Humane Economy, described Nike’s decision as a “seismic event in wildlife protection” and stated that it will have significant implications for Australia, where the commercial slaughter of kangaroos is widespread.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- According to the American Kennel Club, which dog is now America’s top breed? Answered
- Trash is piling up in which world capital because its garbage collectors have joined in a strike? – answered
- The K-pop band MAVE: has 20 million YouTube views. What’s unusual about the band? answered
- Signature Bank of New York was closed by regulators, following a similar shutdown last week of… Answered
- British rock guitarist Brian May was just knighted by King Charles. Which band was he in? Answered
- A US surveillance drone was involved in an incident with a Russian fighter jet over… Answered
- Changi Airport reclaimed its title as the world’s best for 2023. Where is it located? Answered
- Nike says it will no longer use what material when manufacturing its shoes? Answered
- A 5,000-mile blob of what has been spotted in ocean waters off the coast of Florida? Answered
- Which team received the largest fine in NASCAR history over alleged rules violations during a recent race? Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.