A ‘Polo Grounds’ bat that once belonged to which baseball legend sold for $1.85M at auction? Answered
A ‘Polo Grounds’ bat that once belonged to which baseball legend sold for $1.85M at auction?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Babe Ruth
B: Lou Gehrig
C: Satchel Paige
The correct answer is Babe Ruth .
See The Reason for That answer below:
A baseball bat used by Babe Ruth around 1920-21 has been sold in a private sale for a record-breaking $1.85 million, Hunt Auctions announced. This surpasses the previous record of $1.68 million, set by another Ruth bat sold privately by Heritage Auctions in August 2022. The “Polo Grounds” bat, named after the stadium where the New York Yankees played until 1922, is the only known example with photographic evidence that matches Ruth’s swing in a 1921 photo, according to Hunt Auctions.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Which Scandinavian country joined NATO this week? answered
- Connecticut won the men’s NCAA basketball championship, but which school won the women’s title? Answered
- What colorful name is used to describe the type of full moon that’s visible this week? Answered
- The US government pledged to build a $300M database to help researchers find a cure for… Answered
- Which popular tropical vacation destination may start charging tourists a fee to visit? answered
- A new study found that illegal eel meat is commonly found in which US food? Answered
- Which rapper says he’s still paying Sting $5K a day for using an uncleared sample in a 1997 hit song? Answered
- UFC is creating a new $21 billion sports company by merging with which of these? Answered
- A ‘Polo Grounds’ bat that once belonged to which baseball legend sold for $1.85M at auction? Answered
- A South African pilot made an emergency landing after discovering what on the plane? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.