Which Scandinavian country joined NATO this week? answered
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer is Finland.
See The Reason for That answer below:
On Tuesday, Finland made a historic policy shift by formally joining NATO. This move was motivated by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and drew a threat from Moscow of “counter-measures.” The accession ends seven decades of military non-alignment and roughly doubles the length of the border shared by NATO and Russia, bolstering NATO’s eastern flank as the war in Ukraine continues.
At the ceremony, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg declared that “war has returned to Europe” and praised Finland’s decision to join “the world’s most successful alliance.” Finnish President Saul Niinisto stated that Finland’s main contribution to NATO would be to defend its own territory, although significant work remains to coordinate this with NATO.
The Kremlin expressed concern and said that Russia would be forced to take “counter-measures,” with Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu stating that Finland’s accession raised the risk of the Ukraine conflict escalating further. Ukraine, however, welcomed Finland’s move as a reliable preventive measure against Russian aggression.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Which Scandinavian country joined NATO this week? answered
- Connecticut won the men’s NCAA basketball championship, but which school won the women’s title? Answered
- What colorful name is used to describe the type of full moon that’s visible this week? Answered
- The US government pledged to build a $300M database to help researchers find a cure for… Answered
- Which popular tropical vacation destination may start charging tourists a fee to visit? answered
- A new study found that illegal eel meat is commonly found in which US food? Answered
- Which rapper says he’s still paying Sting $5K a day for using an uncleared sample in a 1997 hit song? Answered
- UFC is creating a new $21 billion sports company by merging with which of these? Answered
- A ‘Polo Grounds’ bat that once belonged to which baseball legend sold for $1.85M at auction? Answered
- A South African pilot made an emergency landing after discovering what on the plane? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.