A Minnesota man was charged for allegedly stealing what famous piece of movie memorabilia? answered
A Minnesota man was charged for allegedly stealing what famous piece of movie memorabilia?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A Dorothy’s ruby slippers
B Maltese Falcon statue
C Original R2-D2
The correct answer is Dorothy’s ruby slippers.
See The Reason for That answer below:
A man named Terry Martin has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of stealing a pair of ruby red slippers worn by Judy Garland in the iconic film “The Wizard of Oz.” Federal prosecutors in North Dakota announced the indictment on Tuesday, specifically charging Martin with one count of theft of a major artwork. The indictment does not provide further information about Martin, and there is no listed attorney for him in online records.
According to the indictment, Martin is alleged to have stolen the authentic pair of shoes in 2005 from the Judy Garland Museum in Grand Rapids, Minnesota, which is the hometown of the late actress. These particular slippers are one of the four remaining pairs that Garland wore during the production of the 1939 MGM musical. They are famously associated with her character Dorothy, who clicks her heels together while saying the memorable line, “There’s no place like home.”
The slippers had been on loan to the Judy Garland Museum when they were stolen. The theft occurred when an individual climbed through a window and broke the display case. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) later recovered the stolen slippers in a sting operation in 2018.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly had a ‘near catastrophic’ incident in NYC with… answered
- Texas native Doyle Brunson died at age 89. He was best known as the ‘Godfather’ of… answered
- Which mountain did Nepali Sherpa guide Kami Rita just climb for a record 27th time? answered
- A Minnesota man was charged for allegedly stealing what famous piece of movie memorabilia? answered
- Which US state became the first to ban TikTok? answered
- Oscar Mayer has renamed their famous Wienermobile, and are now calling it the… answered
- St. George Island beach was named the best in the US by Dr. Beach. Where is it located? answered
- According to a new study, US consumers keep their vehicles for an average of… answered
- Bobi, a Portuguese dog believed to be the world’s oldest, just celebrated his birthday. How old is he now? answered
- Speaking of dogs, what can they now legally do in US restaurants? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.