Oscar Mayer has renamed their famous Wienermobile, and are now calling it the… answered
Oscar Mayer has renamed their famous Wienermobile, and are now calling it the…
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
C Dog on Wheels
The correct answer is Frankmobile.
See The Reason for That answer below:
After nearly 100 years, the iconic Oscar Mayer Wienermobile has been renamed the Frankmobile. Kraft Heinz Company made the announcement on Wednesday as they introduced a new recipe for their “100% Beef Franks.”
The Wienermobile, a famous 27-foot long, 6-ton hot dog on wheels, has been a beloved symbol across the United States since it first hit the road in 1936. To celebrate their delicious beef franks, the company decided to give the vehicle a new name and a fresh look.
The Frankmobile, which will be visible on the road this summer, will feature a new exterior design with phrases like “The All Beef Frank Frankmobile” and “Please do not lick” painted on it. According to the company, every detail of the Frankmobile was carefully crafted to bring a sense of fun and encourage people not to take things too seriously.
In addition to the name change for the vehicle, the drivers behind the wheel, previously known as Hotdoggers, will now be called the Frankfurters. These Frankfurters will be distributing coupons for free beef franks to anyone with a name related to “Frank.”
The rebranding aims to highlight the company’s dedication to their 100% Beef Franks and add a fresh twist to the long-standing tradition of the Wienermobile.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly had a ‘near catastrophic’ incident in NYC with… answered
- Texas native Doyle Brunson died at age 89. He was best known as the ‘Godfather’ of… answered
- Which mountain did Nepali Sherpa guide Kami Rita just climb for a record 27th time? answered
- A Minnesota man was charged for allegedly stealing what famous piece of movie memorabilia? answered
- Which US state became the first to ban TikTok? answered
- Oscar Mayer has renamed their famous Wienermobile, and are now calling it the… answered
- St. George Island beach was named the best in the US by Dr. Beach. Where is it located? answered
- According to a new study, US consumers keep their vehicles for an average of… answered
- Bobi, a Portuguese dog believed to be the world’s oldest, just celebrated his birthday. How old is he now? answered
- Speaking of dogs, what can they now legally do in US restaurants? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.