Answered: A rare first edition book by which 19th century poet was discovered in an English barbershop?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: A rare first edition book by which 19th century poet was discovered in an English barbershop?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Elizabeth Barrett Browning
B: Percy Shelley
C: Robert Burns
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
C: Robert Burns
See The Reason for That answer below:
A rare first edition of a book of Robert Burns poems was saved from being destroyed by a collector in the late 1800s. The book, called “Poems Chiefly In The Scottish Dialect,” was in a dilapidated state at a barber’s shop in Shrewsbury when Burns enthusiast John Murison spotted it and stepped in to purchase it. It is now on display in Fife, although the first 50 pages are missing.
It is not known exactly when Mr. Murison rescued the book, but it is thought to have been in the 1880s or 1890s. Only 612 copies of Burns’s debut collection, also known as the Kilmarnock Edition, were printed in 1786, and it is believed that only 84 survive worldwide. It is a mystery how the book ended up in Shropshire.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Soccer legend Pelé’s funeral procession was in his hometown of Santos. Where’s that?
- Answered: Which tech giant was fined over $400M by EU regulators over its targeted ad practices?
- Answered: Much of California continues to be soaked by heavy rains from a phenomenon known as…
- Answered: In a move aimed at boosting employee salaries, the Federal Trade Commission proposed a ban on…
- Answered: Damar Hamlin is improving after he was seriously injured during an NFL game. Which team does he play for?
- Answered: US authorities have returned an ancient sarcophagus that was looted from which country?
- Answered: The Japanese government is offering families cash incentives of $1M yen per child if they…
- Answered: Which K-pop group just hit 2 billion YouTube views for their song ‘Ddu-du Ddu-du’?
- Answered: Self-published romance novelist Susan Meachen is under fire for allegedly…
- Answered: A rare first edition book by which 19th century poet was discovered in an English barbershop?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.