Answered: Which K-pop group just hit 2 billion YouTube views for their song ‘Ddu-du Ddu-du’?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Which K-pop group just hit 2 billion YouTube views for their song ‘Ddu-du Ddu-du’?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
See The Reason for That answer below:
BLACKPINK has reached a major milestone with the music video for their hit song “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” surpassing two billion views on YouTube. This is the first music video from the girl group to achieve this level of viewership, and it follows close behind other popular BLACKPINK videos like “Kill This Love” (1.7 billion views), “Boombayah” (1.5 billion views), and “How You Like That” (1.1 billion views). In addition, the group’s recent singles “Pink Venom” and “Shut Down” have also received hundreds of millions of views on the platform since their premiere.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Soccer legend Pelé’s funeral procession was in his hometown of Santos. Where’s that?
- Answered: Which tech giant was fined over $400M by EU regulators over its targeted ad practices?
- Answered: Much of California continues to be soaked by heavy rains from a phenomenon known as…
- Answered: In a move aimed at boosting employee salaries, the Federal Trade Commission proposed a ban on…
- Answered: Damar Hamlin is improving after he was seriously injured during an NFL game. Which team does he play for?
- Answered: US authorities have returned an ancient sarcophagus that was looted from which country?
- Answered: The Japanese government is offering families cash incentives of $1M yen per child if they…
- Answered: Which K-pop group just hit 2 billion YouTube views for their song ‘Ddu-du Ddu-du’?
- Answered: Self-published romance novelist Susan Meachen is under fire for allegedly…
- Answered: A rare first edition book by which 19th century poet was discovered in an English barbershop?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.