Answered: Self-published romance novelist Susan Meachen is under fire for allegedly…
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Self-published romance novelist Susan Meachen is under fire for allegedly…
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Plagiarizing her novel
B: Double-charging book buyers
C: Faking her own death
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
C: Faking her own death
See The Reason for That answer below:
Romance writer Susan Meachen shocked her online friends and followers by seemingly returning to Facebook two years after her death was announced on the platform. In late 2020, a post on Meachen’s Facebook account, allegedly written by her daughter, announced her death, stating that it was the result of bullying and harassment from other members of her book community.
The post has since been deleted. Prior to her supposed death, Meachen had written a lengthy post about a suicide attempt due to struggles with her career. Since then, her Facebook page has been used to promote her work and share posts about suicide prevention, with fans believing that the posts were written by her daughter.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Soccer legend Pelé’s funeral procession was in his hometown of Santos. Where’s that?
- Answered: Which tech giant was fined over $400M by EU regulators over its targeted ad practices?
- Answered: Much of California continues to be soaked by heavy rains from a phenomenon known as…
- Answered: In a move aimed at boosting employee salaries, the Federal Trade Commission proposed a ban on…
- Answered: Damar Hamlin is improving after he was seriously injured during an NFL game. Which team does he play for?
- Answered: US authorities have returned an ancient sarcophagus that was looted from which country?
- Answered: The Japanese government is offering families cash incentives of $1M yen per child if they…
- Answered: Which K-pop group just hit 2 billion YouTube views for their song ‘Ddu-du Ddu-du’?
- Answered: Self-published romance novelist Susan Meachen is under fire for allegedly…
- Answered: A rare first edition book by which 19th century poet was discovered in an English barbershop?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.