The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: In a move aimed at boosting employee salaries, the Federal Trade Commission proposed a ban on…
A: Noncompete clauses
B: Unpaid overtime
C: Mandatory drug testing
A: Noncompete clauses
See The Reason for That answer below:
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has proposed a new rule that would prohibit employers from imposing noncompete agreements on their employees. This practice is prevalent and often exploitative, as it suppresses wages, hinders innovation, and prevents entrepreneurs from starting new businesses. If implemented, the new rule could raise wages by approximately $300 billion annually and provide career opportunities for approximately 30 million Americans.
The proposed rule is based on the preliminary finding that noncompetes constitute an unfair method of competition and violate Section 5 of the Federal Trade Commission Act. The FTC is seeking public comments on the proposal. source
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Soccer legend Pelé’s funeral procession was in his hometown of Santos. Where’s that?
- Answered: Which tech giant was fined over $400M by EU regulators over its targeted ad practices?
- Answered: Much of California continues to be soaked by heavy rains from a phenomenon known as…
- Answered: In a move aimed at boosting employee salaries, the Federal Trade Commission proposed a ban on…
- Answered: Damar Hamlin is improving after he was seriously injured during an NFL game. Which team does he play for?
- Answered: US authorities have returned an ancient sarcophagus that was looted from which country?
- Answered: The Japanese government is offering families cash incentives of $1M yen per child if they…
- Answered: Which K-pop group just hit 2 billion YouTube views for their song ‘Ddu-du Ddu-du’?
- Answered: Self-published romance novelist Susan Meachen is under fire for allegedly…
- Answered: A rare first edition book by which 19th century poet was discovered in an English barbershop?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.