Answered: US authorities have returned an ancient sarcophagus that was looted from which country?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
See The Reason for That answer below:
An ancient wooden sarcophagus from the Late Dynastic Period of ancient Egypt, which was displayed at the Houston Museum of Natural Sciences, has been returned to Egypt by U.S. authorities, according to Egyptian officials. The sarcophagus, which is believed to have belonged to an ancient priest named Ankhenmaat and dates back to between 664 B.C. and 332 B.C., was determined to have been looted and smuggled through Germany into the United States in 2008. The repatriation is part of the Egyptian government’s efforts to combat the trafficking of stolen antiquities, and follows the return of 5,300 stolen artifacts to Egypt in 2021. The sarcophagus was symbolically handed over at a ceremony in Cairo by the U.S. chargé d’affaires in Egypt.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: Soccer legend Pelé’s funeral procession was in his hometown of Santos. Where’s that?
- Answered: Which tech giant was fined over $400M by EU regulators over its targeted ad practices?
- Answered: Much of California continues to be soaked by heavy rains from a phenomenon known as…
- Answered: In a move aimed at boosting employee salaries, the Federal Trade Commission proposed a ban on…
- Answered: Damar Hamlin is improving after he was seriously injured during an NFL game. Which team does he play for?
- Answered: US authorities have returned an ancient sarcophagus that was looted from which country?
- Answered: The Japanese government is offering families cash incentives of $1M yen per child if they…
- Answered: Which K-pop group just hit 2 billion YouTube views for their song ‘Ddu-du Ddu-du’?
- Answered: Self-published romance novelist Susan Meachen is under fire for allegedly…
- Answered: A rare first edition book by which 19th century poet was discovered in an English barbershop?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.