A photo taken by an American spy plane pilot at 60,000 feet was just released. What does it show? – answered
A photo taken by an American spy plane pilot at 60,000 feet was just released. What does it show?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Chinese spy balloon
B: A cyclone
C: An erupting volcano
The correct answer is the Chinese spy balloon.
See The Reason for That answer below:
The US Defense Department has released a selfie captured by a U-2 spy plane pilot flying above a Chinese surveillance balloon that was recently shot down by the US military. The image shows the shadow of the aircraft on the balloon and a clear view of the balloon’s payload as it crossed the continental United States.
The US military first spotted the balloon on January 28, and after conducting fly-bys, officials confirmed that it was capable of conducting signals intelligence collection operations. Despite this, they decided against shooting it down over the US due to concerns that falling debris could harm civilians or damage property on the ground.
General Glen VanHerck, commander of US Northern Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), later revealed that the balloon was 200 feet tall and carried a payload weighing a couple of thousand pounds. Officials maintained that it was not capable of significant intelligence collection, as the US took immediate steps to protect against it upon spotting it.
The U-2 is a high-altitude reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft with glider-like characteristics, regularly flown at altitudes over 70,000 feet. As a result, pilots must wear a full pressure suit similar to those worn by astronauts.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- What’s happening to the water in the famous canals of Venice, Italy? – Answered
- What improved employee happiness and life satisfaction, according to a study of 61 UK companies? – answered
- If a newly proposed bill is made into law, what would dogs in Florida be banned from doing? – answered
- A photo taken by an American spy plane pilot at 60,000 feet was just released. What does it show? – answered
- Who just passed Kylie Jenner to become the most followed woman on Instagram? – answered
- New FDA guidelines will allow some soy, oat, and almond products to continue being called…Answered
- Which famous 20th century children’s book is getting a sequel? – answered
- What are some provinces in China hoping to boost by giving newlyweds 30 days of paid leave? – Answered
- Which rock icons just announced dates for a 2023 world tour? – Answered
- Speaking of classic rock reunions, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr both recorded parts for a new album by… Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.