What’s happening to the water in the famous canals of Venice, Italy?
A: Algae bloom
B: It’s running dry
C: It’s changing color
The correct answer is It’s running dry.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Venice, historically plagued by recurrent floods, is currently experiencing an unusual phenomenon. Due to a prolonged period of low tides, many of the city’s renowned waterways have become too shallow for traditional boats such as gondolas to navigate. This has left the canals dry and caused difficulties for transportation.
Experts attribute the root cause of this condition to a persistent high-pressure weather system over Western Europe. However, environmental groups caution that the Alps have received only 50% of their typical snowfall this winter, raising concerns that Italy might encounter a second consecutive season of dry rivers during the summer.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- What’s happening to the water in the famous canals of Venice, Italy? – Answered
- What improved employee happiness and life satisfaction, according to a study of 61 UK companies? – answered
- If a newly proposed bill is made into law, what would dogs in Florida be banned from doing? – answered
- A photo taken by an American spy plane pilot at 60,000 feet was just released. What does it show? – answered
- Who just passed Kylie Jenner to become the most followed woman on Instagram? – answered
- New FDA guidelines will allow some soy, oat, and almond products to continue being called…Answered
- Which famous 20th century children’s book is getting a sequel? – answered
- What are some provinces in China hoping to boost by giving newlyweds 30 days of paid leave? – Answered
- Which rock icons just announced dates for a 2023 world tour? – Answered
- Speaking of classic rock reunions, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr both recorded parts for a new album by… Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.