Which famous 20th century children’s book is getting a sequel?
A: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
B; Where the Wild Things Are
C: How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
The correct answer is How the Grinch Stole Christmas!.
See The Reason for That answer below:
The upcoming holiday season will bring excitement to fans of the beloved 1957 children’s book, “How the Grinch Stole Christmas!” with the release of a sequel entitled “How the Grinch Lost Christmas!” The new book continues the story a year later and delivers a meaningful message about the holiday’s true essence. Although not written by Dr. Seuss himself, the sequel was created by an author and artist experienced in the Dr. Seuss universe, Alastair Heim and Aristides Ruiz, respectively.
The original book has sold almost 10 million copies in North America and has been translated into multiple languages. It has also been adapted into several films and TV shows. The sequel is set to be released on September 5th.
Alastair Heim, who has previously authored Seuss-themed books such as “If I Ran Your School” and “I Am the Cat in the Hat,” wrote the sequel. Aristides Ruiz, who has illustrated the Cat in the Hat’s Learning Library books for over two decades, illustrated it.
In the original story, the Grinch attempts to ruin Christmas for the Whos of Who-ville by stealing all the material trappings and food of the holiday. However, his heart grows three sizes after he witnesses the Whos celebrating with family and neighbors, and he learns the true meaning of Christmas. In the sequel, the Grinch tries to win Who-ville’s Christmas Crown by constructing the most magnificent Christmas tree ever seen. When his plan fails, he falls back into his old, cold-hearted ways until Cindy-Lou Who reminds him of the real significance of Christmas.
Despite some of Dr. Seuss’s works receiving criticism for racist imagery, his books remain popular. He wrote many books, including “Green Eggs and Ham” and “The Cat in the Hat,” before his death in 1991. Forbes magazine listed him eighth on a 2022 list of the highest-paid deceased celebrities, with $32 million in earnings.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- What’s happening to the water in the famous canals of Venice, Italy? – Answered
- What improved employee happiness and life satisfaction, according to a study of 61 UK companies? – answered
- If a newly proposed bill is made into law, what would dogs in Florida be banned from doing? – answered
- A photo taken by an American spy plane pilot at 60,000 feet was just released. What does it show? – answered
- Who just passed Kylie Jenner to become the most followed woman on Instagram? – answered
- New FDA guidelines will allow some soy, oat, and almond products to continue being called…Answered
- Which famous 20th century children’s book is getting a sequel? – answered
- What are some provinces in China hoping to boost by giving newlyweds 30 days of paid leave? – Answered
- Which rock icons just announced dates for a 2023 world tour? – Answered
- Speaking of classic rock reunions, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr both recorded parts for a new album by… Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.